Everything we do is underpinned by proven methodologies such as PRINCE2, MOF and ITIL and our various ISO System Accreditations, all of which ensures that your projects are managed effectively and good governance is assured.
We hold the following certifications:
- ISO 27001 for Information Security Management – we employ a systematic approach to managing sensitive company information so that it remains secure, whether the asset is financial information, intellectual property, employee details or information entrusted to us by third parties.
- ISO 9001 for Quality Management – whatever your organisation type or size, we ensure that our processes, services and solutions meet clients and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- ISO 14001 for Environmental Management – we manage our environmental responsibilities in a systematic manner to ensure that we contribute to environmental sustainability.
- Safe Contractor Approved – this award recognises Capito's very high standards in health and safety management.
- Investors In People (IIP) – Capito has held IIP recognition consistently for 15 years, Our status was raised to Bronze level in 2014.