It’s going to be a busy year …
We’re only one month into 2017 and it feels like rather a lot has happened already.
The first Microsoft Gold Partner in Scotland back in 2000, Capito is now a Microsoft Gold Partner for Windows and Devices. This builds on our many years of experience as a Gold Devices and Deployment Partner.
And, as customers are demanding more cloud and mobile solutions, Microsoft promised to improve every aspect of Windows 10 (Ignite 2016) while it concentrates on building and delivering Windows as a Service, incorporating new features and functionality on an ongoing basis including Office 365.
Indeed, if anyone still remains to be convinced about the need to migrate to Windows 10, they should download our e-Book which explains why they should make the move much sooner than they thought.
At Capito, we’re fully embracing Windows Server 2016 with its cloud-friendly server systems software, plus we’ve added another new competency to our repertoire – Microsoft Silver Partner for Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions, all of which enables our team of technical consultants to help clients along their Cloud and Digital Transformation journey.
We’ve been a supplier on G-Cloud for a number of years too and, on 27 January 2017, we were also confirmed as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Services Digital Outcomes and Specialist 2 Framework, meaning that Public Sector organisations can now procure Professional Services from Capito under Lot 1 'Digital Outcomes' and Lot 2 'Digital Specialists'.
So, all in all, we’re getting geared up for a busy year ahead and we can’t wait to get going on several new and exciting projects this year.
Why not sign up to our blog to keep up-to-date with our news.
Alan Middleton, Managing Director
- Make Working From Home, Work For You
- Think Office 365 is Backed Up? Think Again!
- Wanna be in my Team? Employee Communication and Modern Conferencing Apps
- Tech and the Circular Economy
- Alexa, was that a goal? The Age of Ubiquitous Computing
- Living Life on the Edge
- Feeling Supersonic? Simplicity vs Speed in Tech
- Guest Blog: Bill Magee on How Cloud is Good for Business
- Choosing the Right Cloud Solution for your Business
- Guest Blog: Bill Magee on Windows 10
- It’s going to be a busy year …
- Don't wait until next year to put important plans in place!