The Best Of Both Worlds
Capito works in partnership with Censornet to provide a Hybrid Web Security (HWS) platform that offers the best of both worlds - the security and control of an on-premise or endpoint component, together with the flexibility and mobility of a centralised cloud service.
Designed to act as an umbrella for web security across head office, branch office and remote workers, HWS provides a single pane of glass to discover, analyse and control web activity across multiple networks and devices.
Uniquely, the HWS platform uses a proxy-less approach which significantly reduces latency, preserves the user's real IP address and maintains privacy by allowing the browser to maintain direct communication with the designated web server if the request is allowed. This results in a fast and unobtrusive experience which does not hinder productivity or cause frustration to end users.
In addition, the follow-the-user philosophy ensures web access with complete visibility and control.
Capito's HWS service, powered by Censornet, incorporates a wide range of web access control functionality such as real-time anti-malware scanning, URL reputation analysis of billions of web pages, multi-platform endpoint software and a sophisticated policy and reporting engine.
Key features of Capito Hybrid Web Security
- Security - provides advanced web security with real-time malware protection and URL reputation lists.
- Management - fast low latency web security with centralised management which enables BYOD initiatives and extends web usage policies to unmanaged devices. Allows flexible policy engine, time by user or user groups and includes user authentication and allows policies to be applied to individual users or user groups.
- Reporting - offers real-time reporting including visibility of productivity and compliance by user, domain and actions, top trends as well as customer report builder.
- Deployment - flexible deployment methods for any type of network and optimised for the most demanding networks.
- Increase network security
- Manage distributed networks
- Enable BYOD
- Increase productivity
- Improve bandwidth availability
- Achieve compliance
- Rapid return on investment
- Low cost of ownership
- Reduce legal risk exposure