File, Sync and Share - Securely
To be truly productive, teams increasingly need to work collaboratively, whether to share, revise and review documents with fellow work-colleagues or with external partners. And, employees want to be able to do this from any device, from anywhere.
With Citrix Sharefile, your teams can sync their files securely and easily from PCs or mobile devices. ShareFile features SSAE 16 audited data centres and AES 256-bit encryption so you can send and sync. even sensitive information without worry.
ShareFile includes the following business functions:
- Easily send and sync files up to 10 GB in size.
- Sync folders in your account with ones on your computer for automatic updates and backup of your data.
- Create custom-branded, web-based portals to allow clients, vendors and others to securely access and share files.
- Confirm that clients have received files with tracking and email notifications.
- Send and request files directly from your inbox with the ShareFile Plugin for Microsoft Outlook.
- Instantly share information from any device.
- Reduce time and money spent on managing and sending documents.
- Improve control and tracking for sensitive files.
Reduce your organisation's exposure to risk.
As a Citrix Silver partner, Capito is running a series of webinars to demonstrate the full capabilities of Sharefile and what it can achieve for your business. These are also available as one-to-one webinars which can be arranged to suit you.
What IT wants to know about ShareFile
With Citrix ShareFile, you can be confident that your data is sent securely. ShareFile sends and receives all file types using SSL/TLS protocols and up to AES 256-bit encryption, and files are protected while at rest on Citrix servers thanks to AES 256-bit encryption and SSAE 16 Type II accredited data centres. In addition, you can set granular folder permissions for individual users, create passwords on folders and receive detailed reports on usage, downloads and more to further control confidential and sensitive data.
Plus, because ShareFile is so easy to use, you can finally provide employees with an IT-approved file-sharing solution to replace insecure methods such as email, courier and consumer file-sharing services.
Would you like to find out more?