Professional meetings and collaboration
Skype for Business is a complete online meeting solution, including HD video conferencing and instant messaging. With all the familiar features and experiences you know and love from Skype, you can now use it for your business and have peace of mind when it comes to security, compliance, and control.
- Increase people productivity and encourage collaboration
- Enable employees to work from anywhere - save on travel costs
- Reduce complexity for people, minimise support costs for IT
- Reduce and re-purpose expensive real estate
- Lower TCO by consolidating all conferencing in one solution
Skype Room Systems and Surface Hub - Surface Hub, Microsoft's team collaboration device and a full spectrum of meeting room devices with partners.
PSTN Conferencing - Use a local dial-in number to join Skype Meetings from any device, dial-out to bring participants into the meeting with a phone number.
Skype Meeting Broadcast - Reach thousands for very large meetings, attendees can join from virtually any browser and device.
Keyboard Shortcuts - You can customise Skype for Business to support the way you work and a range of keyboard shortcuts can help save you time when using the application.
Why not start a free trial?
Skype for Business comes free with Office 365. As a Microsoft Gold partner, we'd like to offer you a free trial of Office 365.
This invitation includes:
- 25 user licenses Office 365 Enterprise E3 Trial
- Delegated administration
- No obligation to purchase the full product