Your Apps On Any Device, Anywhere*
Capito utilises Droplet Computing’s container technology to enable fully featured applications to run on a user’s Smartphone, iPad, Chromebook, Apple Mac, Windows PC or any other device with sufficient resources and a modern browser – even if the operating system on the device does not normally support those applications.
What makes our container solution different from other containers is that the users do not need to be connected to run their applications. Applications run on the user’s device of choice, online as well as offline (semi connected), without any loss of features, functions or familiarity.
- Staff Platform - Droplet Computing provides the ability to cost-effectively deliver a personalised “app store” for staff members tailored for individual need.
- Productivity everywhere - Apps run in a contained environment on the device so there is no need for a constant cloud connection. Apps will run online and offline with no loss of functionality;
- Software savings - Droplet will enable customers to redeploy legacy software and "fat client" systems (saving money on new software/data conversion and associated consultancy).
- Repurposing hardware - Droplet can breathe new life into old devices - providing the device still switches on and has access to a browser we can deliver the latest software to it.
- Any device - we can deliver applications to any device with a browser, including “legacy software”. Essential Apps from unsupported/end of life OSes can be used safely and efficiently through Droplet Computing.
- IT department savings - Droplet Computing removes many of the incumbent overheads in delivering end user computing specifically by providing central administration features such as manifest installers, auto-encryption and remote lock to secure both applications and sensitive data.
- Security – Droplet Computing Containers provide a safe sandbox environment which makes apps invisible to the underlying operating system in addition to Enterprise-grade encryption for your fully featured apps and data.
*Any device with sufficient resources and a modern browser.
A number of customers have already realised the benefits that Droplet Computing can bring to their business. Organisations face a number of IT challenges which can be common across certain sectors, as they often have the same applications in place to deliver specific services or which help their organisation to run smoothly.
We have therefore produced six sector-specific guides to help organisations understand how Droplet Computing can benefit them.
You can also look at the Droplet Computing case studies page to understand how they helped solve individual customer challenges.