Modern Device Management Optimised for Hybrid Work
Windows Autopilot is a collection of Microsoft cloud-based technologies used to set up and pre-configure new devices, getting them ready for productive use.
Designed to simplify the lifecycle of Windows and other mobile devices (Android and Apple) from initial setup and deployment to the eventual end of life, Windows Autopilot can also be used to reset, repurpose, and recover devices.
This can be achieved with little to no infrastructure to manage, with a process that's easy and simple.
Once deployed, you can manage your Windows devices with Microsoft Intune, Windows Update for Business, Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager, and other similar tools.
Benefits of Windows Autopilot
Our clients find that it saves time and money, while being user-friendly for IT professionals and end users alike. More specifically:
- Reduce the costs of device lifecycle management
- Cloud-based technology - zero touch for IT
- Reduce the amount of IT time on device lifecycle processes, whether it be deployment, management or retirement
- Uniformity across all devices without onerous setup time
- Faster deployments at scale
- Reduce the amount of infrastructure needed to maintain
- Reset and repurpose devices quickly and easily
- Enhanced security and data protection
- Compatible with all major vendors
- Customise the out-of-the-box experience with ease of use for end users
- Allow end users to go BYOD (bring your own device) by ensuring they meet your compliance requirements before accessing company resources
Why Work with Capito?
Capito have worked extensively with Windows Autopilot since its introduction in 2018. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we have worked closely with Microsoft for the best outcomes for our clients.
Capito are deployment experts who deploy more than 100,000 devices a year for our clients across the UK.