Everything we do is underpinned by proven methodologies such as PRINCE2, MOF and ITIL and our various ISO System Accreditations, all of which ensures that your projects are managed effectively and good governance is assured.
We hold the following certifications:
- ISO 27001 for Information Security Management – we employ a systematic approach to managing sensitive company information so that it remains secure, whether the asset is financial information, intellectual property, employee details or information entrusted to us by third parties.
- ISO 9001 for Quality Management – whatever your organisation type or size, we ensure that our processes, services and solutions meet clients and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- ISO 14001 for Environmental Management – we manage our environmental responsibilities in a systematic manner to ensure that we contribute to environmental sustainability.
- Cyber Essentials - Government scheme demonstrating that we have basic controls in place to mitigate the risk from common internet-based threats.
- Investors In People (IIP) – Capito has held IIP recognition consistently for over 15 years. Our Bronze IIP status was reconfirmed in 2017. Also in early 2017, we were awarded a Silver Investors in Young People (IIYP) accreditation.